C4, Complete Custom Cabinets and Carpentry was started in August 2007. Dana Thompson and Joe Herzog bring over 30 years of combined experience to their growing business. C4 aims to bring customers quality custom product at a reasonable price.
Dana and Joe work with you from the initial consultation to the final installation. By building relationships with each of our customers we are able to ensure they receive exactly what they are looking for.
1. Give us a call, stop in or send an email. We will set up a time to sit down and discuss your project and what your dreams are for your home. Joe and Dana are with you from the beginning!
2. After we have an idea of what you are looking for we will get you blueprints with different options for your home. You can choose one, blend them or we can go back to the drawing table to get you what you want!
3. You choose everything from wood species, stain, hardware, appliances, sinks and counter tops for your project. We are here for suggestions and advice along the way.
3. Lets get started. We work together to set a time line for your project. We build every part of your project right in our shop- you can stop by anytime to check out the progress.
4. Dana and Joe’s goal is to be in your home installing your cabinets as quickly as possible. We work with plumbers, electricians and painters to get the job done with minimal inconvenience to you!
5. Once your project is installed we are always available for tweaks and fixes.
We leave our customers to to be 100% satisfied!